A multifunctional tool
The K Machine can be used in different ways:
- As a VJing tool, using an audio input through mic or any other Audiobus compatible App.
- As a sound creation tool, with the default empty shader so you won't be distracted by any visual animation.
- Or in its full potential for true audiovisual composition.
Import your sound
- K Machine accepts WAV and AIFF formats, 16 bits, 44100 Hz
- Import from iTunes File sharing, Audioshare, Audiopaste or "Open in..." from any app with Export functionality.
Import your visuals
- The initial version of K Machine comes with more than 30 default vertex shaders, and 4 commented shader examples.
No limitation ! Import your own visuals, with the "Open in.." feature, use any external code editor App with Export functionality to create your own vertex shaders files.
- Shaders format is 100% compatible with shaders from vertexshaderart.com
- A simple line of code allows the creation of up to 8 parameter controllers for each vertex shader.
A flexible tool
- Each loop can have its own BPM.
- Each loop can have its own number of beats.
- Events can be splitted in 1/3, 1/5 1/7 or 1/11 !
Capture videos on the fly
Simple click on the 'video capture' button starts live video recording of your ongoing session with zero drop in performance.
Resulting video is automatically recorded in your photo album and can be shared on Facebook, EveryPlay, Youtube...
Project on second screen with invisible UI
Connect your device with HDMI or VGA adapter to display only the visual part of the ongoing animation. Perfect for live session !
Buy once and use on your IPad and Iphone devices.